• FYFE McDONALD Solicitors

Guardianships and Intervention Orders

If an individual has lost capacity, applying for a Guardianship or Intervention Order can enable family members, friends or a professional to provide assistance in dealing with the individual’s affairs. We can offer advice on which option provides the best solution taking into account the legislation and the particular circumstances, as well as guiding you through the process and the compliance thereafter.

As well as Guardianships and Intervention orders we can assist in providing advice on other options that may best assist the adult who has lost capacity such as the Access to Funds scheme.